Now a Days Amazon Quiz Is Hot Topic as Amazon Announcing Daily Quiz On Its Amazon India Portal. you can play amazon today quiz on the amazon app every morning from 8 am to 12 noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
Today Price: Amazon Bose Headphones Quiz
Amazon Quiz Time: 8 Am to 12 Noon
Amazon Quiz Date: 18th January 2020
Winner List Declar On 31 January 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz Time Daily Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only Contest, so we suggest you use & install the Amazon Android or iOS app. Just Download The Amazon App from here – click here
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account.
3. Search FUNZONE in the search bar on amazon app, click in funzone. Click On The Banner & Quiz Will Start After Clicking “Start” Button.
4. Now There Will Be 5 Questions every day in This Amazon Daily Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
5. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
6. In this lucky draw, winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the amazon Daily quiz. if you are lucky then you may win something.
7. You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Bose Headphones | 18th January
Q1. What is likely to be conducted in India between April 1, 2020, and September 30, 2020, using a mobile phone application for the first time?
Q2. The orange traffic cone logo of which software wears a Santa hat for the festive season (December 18th- January 1st)?
Q3. Daniele De Rossi, who announced his retirement recently, is a world-cup winning footballer of which country?
Q4. Vayu, Hikka, Kyarr, Maha, and Pavan – heavily affected India’s west coast in 2019. What are these?
Q5. Haitham bin Tariq Al Said has recently named as the new Sultan of which country?
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win GoPro Hero 8 | 17th January
Q1. Which famous person born on 15th January, delivered the iconic ‘I have a dream’ speech at Washington?
Q2. Utkalika is the state emporium of which Indian state?
Q3. The Hundred’ is a cricket tournament in England to be launched in 2020. What does the Hundred refer to?
Q4. More than 1 billion animals may have been killed in wildfires ravaging which country in 2019-20?
Q5. Which of these popular animated series is set in the fictional town of Springfield?
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win 5000Rs- 10 Winners | 13th January 2020
Q1. Which organization maintains the ‘Stolen Works of Art Database’?
Q2. In 2019, who became the first batsman to score more than 20000 international runs in a decade?
Q3. Dadasaheb Phalke Award is India’s highest award in which of these sectors?
Q4. Mandu Festival is organized by the tourism board of which Indian state?
Q5. Christina Koch recently set the record for the longest ______ by a woman. (Fill in the blank)
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win FiiO X1II music player | 11th January 2020
Question 1. Kambala, an annual race held in Karnataka, involves which animal?
Question 2. The Apex court of which country recently became the first for holding the government responsible for climate action?
Question 3. Which of these major cities was the first to celebrate the start of the 2020 New Year and new decade?
Question 4. Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa are members of which family famous in the world of pop culture?
Question 5. The Republic of Macedonia added which word to its official name in 2019?